Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Updated Pictures

Tonight I actually spent about 20 minutes with my foot outside of the boot cast. I kept very still with my foot hanging out free on my pillow. It was a mental boost to have some "freedom". After awhile I was ready to get my boot back on and have my foot safe and secure once again.

Steve took a couple of pictures tonight. One of my foot in the Boot Cast and one of my foot out of it. The links are to the right of this post under "Interesting Links." The picture of my foot is not for the squeamish - just be forewarned.

The last link, "My Broken Leg Website," is a website I found tonight. It has stories from a lot of people who have broken a leg or ankle and have nothing but time to kill while recovering. I spent probably about 45 minutes exploring it myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking leg!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updated picture of your leg - it made my day!

I'm enjoying your daily blogs.

Sharon