Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Couch Potato Update

I didn't want to mingle this with the last post, but I did want to give updates as to what I'm doing to pass the time.

I've been doing some reading, lots of internet surfing, checking email, crossword puzzles, watching movies and tv. I watched Office Space again over the weekend - seriously - it's hilarious! I also watched Groundhog Day the other day, another cute movie. Most of the rest of the weekend was spent with basketball games on in the background. It was touch and go for awhile, but by the time the Sweet 16 was set, I was tied for 2nd place in the pool I'm in this year. Go Buckeyes!

Still watching the Price is Right if I can (http://www.priceisrightinfo.com/) and sometimes Family Feud (http://www.familyfeud.tv/). It's just not the same without Richard Dawson. Anyway, today on Price - there was this woman named Margie who was so excited to be called to come on down that Bob had to ask her if she was hyperventilating. She then was playing to win a car and told Bob that she was scared to win because she was afraid she'd hurt him. She seriously was nuts - she ended up losing the car but winning the showcase showdown. Bob stayed back when he announced her as the winner - I think he was frightened.

I haven't been watching Oprah (http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml) all of the time, but I am watching it right now. It's Oprah and Gayle's roadtrip - this is a repeat, but given I normally am still at work, it's new to me. It's on all week and it's hilarious!

Well, back to nothing.....

No comments: