Thursday, March 15, 2007

Odds & Ends

March Madness has begun - according to the NCAA and CBS. (Although my March Madness started around 8:30 on March 2nd.) I've spent much of the day with the games on, but I haven't gotten too in to them yet. I got a little excited when Penn actually went ahead in their game this afternoon, but they ended up losing by quite a bit in the end. I'm doing fairly well so far with my brackets - of course it's still very early!

I asked Steve to get me something today and his response was "what is your leg broken?" He fancies himself a funny guy. Actually he does make me laugh so I guess that's good.

Steve and I went out for dinner to a local Mexican restaurant - Theresa's. It was nice to get out for a change. I almost didn't get to go as it started snowing right before we were going to leave and Steve almost refused to take me. He said that if I fell and broke the other leg he was going to put me in a home until I healed. Luckily, it stopped snowing quickly and it's been warm so the ground was just wet. Just nice to get out!

1 comment:

Lordia Fok said...

Haha, okay, so it seems like your day consists of watching March Madness, laughing, and the occasional heading out. Not too bad. :P