Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Down to 1 Stick - (Occasionally)

I met with a physical therapist yesterday and he gave me some exercises to improve my ankle mobility. He also taught me how to walk on one crutch (or stick as he called it). After yesterday I decided that I'd be on crutches until I'm at least 40!

Today I was describing my inability to walk with one crutch to a coworker. When I went to show her how bad I walk - it clicked and I got it! I was actually able to walk with 1 crutch all around the office the rest of the day. By mid-afternoon I was getting pretty sore and so was on 2 crutches by the time I went home.

I've been sitting with my foot up and ice on the foot for most of the evening. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Anyone watching the Price for me? I think there is a primetime special in May - I'll keep you posted when to look for it.

Take care.

No comments: