Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crip-fucious Says....

"When you’re only wearing one sock a day, and you’re out of socks, it’s time to do laundry."
(OK, so I got that from another blog on broken ankles)

Good news and bad news....the good news is that the weather has been pretty great this weekend (with the exception of rain this afternoon). Highs in the upper 70's. The bad news is that my boot gets pretty dang hot! I have 2 socks that I wear with it and thankfully Steve is washing them as I type. So...I'm out of socks right now.

I'm actually getting around pretty well and doing more and more for myself. I did a load of laundry today, but since I needed both of my boot socks washed I had to have Steve do it. I'm sitting upstairs just waiting for the Hallmark Sunday night movie to start. It looks to be pretty good.

Today I've done a lot more walking around the house without any crutches. I walk a little like Quasimodo, but I'm getting around.

I even swept the kitchen floor! Part of that was because Steve and I made these awesome

No comments: