Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Breaking News

Today was another appointment with my surgeon. I received clearance to start putting weight on my foot. I can walk with my boot on for the next 5 weeks. He suggested that I walk for a bit with both crutches, then down to one and finally all by myself. So, everything is healing as expected. May 15th is my next appointment and at that time if the x-rays still look good I may get out of the boot and into regular shoes!

I'm back at work full-time this week. It's good to be back, but I'm wiped out at the end of the day.

This entry is short as I'm tired and am heading to bed. Without my boot! Yes, I finally can sleep without a big boot on my foot each night. I'm looking forward to it, but who knows - I'll probably find myself missing it in the middle of the night and have to put it back on to be comfortable. :)

No comments: