Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fantasy Football Newbie

My next venture will be trying out fantasy football this fall. My nephew Chad has a league he runs through espn and he invited me to be in it this year. I thought about it and decided - sure why not?

So I committed to it and then looked at all of the information on espn's website. Am I nuts? It looks to be pretty complicated and intense. Our draft is coming up soon, so I guess I need to start thinking about players.

I found myself listening to the local sports station in the car today - they have an entire program around fantasy football. I picked up a few pointers - none of which I'll share as there are others in the league who may occasionally look at this blog.

Feel free to pass along any helpful hints if you're a fantasy football expert!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,

Chad is excited to have you in his "league". I'm sure you will pick a winning team.

-Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,

We haven't heard from you in awhile. Sure hope you are not suffering from blog fade.

Beth