Saturday, August 18, 2007

15,000 Miles - in 9 Months!

Little Red - my 2007 Honda Civic - hit 15,000 miles yesterday. Very sad. I bought the car on October 30th and it had 8 miles on it at the time. Granted I drove it almost 1,000 miles in the first 2 days. I bought it in Louisville, KY and so that took a number of miles to get home.

When I put 60 miles on it each day driving to and from work what else can I expect?? The good thing is that it gets pretty nice gas mileage so at least I can be happy with that. It's still in great shape and fun to drive.

Here's to hoping that the odometer starts slowing down a little!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE

BE SAFE WHEN YOU DRIVE. YOU DAD AND I HAVE ENJOYED THE ACCORD. I'M SURE YOUR CAR WILL BE FINE

LOVE

MOTHER

Anonymous said...

That's amazing that you drive that much. It makes me appreciate my short commute!

Dawn