Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

A posting is in order if for no other reason than to move the Nexus down the page. While I’m thrilled at having a working loo once again, it’s time to move on.

Just some random thoughts on a Friday…

Why is it that with a history degree I actually tend to dismiss reading historical fiction? You would think that I would love it, but alas…I really don’t. However, if anyone has a book title that is a must read that is historical fiction, pass it along. I might reconsider.

How come in the fall an air temperature of 32 feels downright cold and in February it feels like shorts weather? I do know the answer to this one, but it still is rather perplexing from a strictly 32 degree temperature reading.

Why is it that some days productivity comes so easily and the next it is so difficult?

How come it feels like Friday will never arrive and then on the other hand you can’t believe how quick the week went?

OK, these random thoughts are a little annoying, but I didn’t have a full-blown post in me today.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It got over 40 degrees here today and it did feel like we should break out the shorts! It's supposed to be 52 tomorrow. I think it's because just a few days ago it was down to about zero! A 40-50 degree temperature swing will make anyone feel like breaking out the shorts:)