Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Update

Let's hope this isn't the only post I do in November. I can't believe October slipped by with only 1 post. Fall at work is my busiest time. I've been putting in pretty long hours. That coupled with taking classes has left me little time to do anything else!

I love going to movies and I can't even think of the last movie I saw in the theater. I started a new class this past Wednesday. The class is "Organizational Behavior" and we watched 12 Angry Men as an example of group formation and interaction. It was a great movie - from 1957. I told the instructor after class that I was so glad to actually see a movie this fall. If you haven't seen the movie, I would highly recommend it. Peter Fonda stars in it.

In other news, I recently had a craving for Fruity Pebbles cereal. Steve and I were at the store and so I decided to go with the competitor's cereal and feed the craving. Steve found the Malt-o-Meal knock off and talked me into buying it. He also tried to buy one of their knock offs of my company's cereal. I wouldn't allow that! Anyway, a few days later he was having a bowl of the Fruity Pebbles knock-off - the Malt-o-Meal cereal is called "Fruity Dyno-Bites". All of the sudden, in his best Jimmie Walker impersonation, he says "this cereal is Dy-no-bite!" Struck me as extremely funny at the time. And yes, the knock-off was just fine.

By the way...70 degrees today and tomorrow up north. By the end of the week, we'll only be in the 40's. It is November after all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling rather discourseless.